- Compatible con procesadores de 7ª y 6ª Generación Intel® Core™
- DDR4 Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered , 4 DIMMs
- Memoria Intel® Optane™
- USB DAC-UP 2 con voltaje ajustable.
- Rápido USB 3.1 Gen 2 con USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- Soporte gráfico de 2 vías con diseño Dual Armor y Ultra Durable™
- SSD Dual NVMe PCIe con soporte para RAID 0
- M.2 dual ultra-rápida con interfaz PCIe Gen3 x4
- 2 conectores SATA Express de hasta 16Gb/s de transferencia de datos
- Audio HD Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 + ALC 1220 120dB SNR
- Red Gaming Killer™ E2500
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- Soporte para Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC
- Zona LED personalizable
- Smart Fan 5 cuenta con varios sensores de temperatura y cabezales híbridos
- Programa de iluminación RGB FUSION LED
- APP Center incluye Cloud Station™
Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shit.
Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine. You don't get sick, I do. That's also clear. But for some reason, you and I react the exact same way to water. We swallow it too fast, we choke. We get some in our lungs, we drown. However unreal it may seem, we are connected, you and I. We're on the same curve, just on opposite ends.